When you click on customers under organization as a partner. You can select a customer from the right hand side window. Under Relationship settings, you will find a toggle as indicated in the screen below:
Customer Selection screen:
Once you click on a customer, you can use the toggle under the Relationship settings and move it to the right as indicated in the screen below:
Here is what happens:
You can use Spinpanel auto license adjustment to keep the quantity on a subscription in sync with the actual number of assigned licenses for the subscription. When Spinpanel auto license adjustment is enabled on a relationship with a customer, it will function as described below:
- If the number of licenses on a subscription for that customer in the Microsoft Partner Center is larger than the number of (user) assigned licenses, the quantity on the subscription in the Microsoft Partner Center will be adjusted to match the number of actual assigned licenses.
- If a customer has multiple subscriptions in Partner Center for the same offer, the subscription quantity is merged onto the oldest subscription and other subscription(s) will be suspended.
- Example: two existing Office 365 Enterprise E3 subscriptions both with a quantity of 5 assigned licenses. The quantity on the newest subscription is set to 1 and this subscription will be suspended. The quantity on the oldest subscription is increased to 10.
- If a subscription in the Microsoft Partner Center does not have any assigned licenses, it will be suspended.
- Please note that the Spinpanel auto increment needs to be turned on for the auto adjustment to work. This button can be found under the relationship settings, just below auto adjustment. Screen capture below:
When Spinpanel auto license adjustment is enabled, you will not be able to adjust the number on a subscription directly in Spinpanel.
Note: if you need a fixed number on a subscription, regardless of the number of actual assignments, Spinpanel auto license adjustment must be disabled.