Spinpanel allows you to self-provision Office 365 CSP licenses as well as view reports on Azure Costs and various other insights.
To log into Spinpanel browse to https://app.spinpanel.com/ and log in with your Office 365 account. (access is assigned by your Partner)
There are two ways to provision licenses. You can provision licenses at a user level or organization level.
User License Provisioning:
- Select "Users" from the Main Menu.
2. Add or Select a User and assign (+) a license from the available products.
3. Choose the features of the license and select "Save" to complete the provisioning.
To remove a license from a user, select the (X) on the license under the "Assigned License" and confirm the removal in the pop up box.
Modify Subscription Quantities:
1. Select "Subscriptions" from the Main Menu.
2. Select the Subscription you would like to modify, select edit, modify the license quantity and select "Save".
Use the Spinpanel Reports to get an overview of your Azure Cost, Azure Usage and License Overviews. From the Main Menu select "Reports" and use the Overview to understand the information being presented from these reports.
Contact your Partner if you have any questions or concerns.