This article will explain the requirements and process to off-board customers from Spinpanel.
If you, the Microsoft Partner, would like to remove a customer from Spinpanel please review the following requirements, considerations, and process.
- The Microsoft Relationship must be removed
- Confirm by going to the Microsoft Partner Center > Customers and make sure the customer no longer shows up in this list
- Once the customer is removed they will no longer appear in Spinpanel anywhere
- Historical data will no longer be available in the Spinpanel reports
- If you are using any of Spinpanel's Billing Connectors, wait till month end after all subscriptions and usage has been billed before removing the customer
- CSV Connector: Remove the customer mapping after the final invoice has been sent
- Autotask Connector: Remove the services from the Autotask contract after the final invoice has been sent
- Send an email to Spinpanel Support at email@example.com and include the following information:
- Request for customer removal
- Name of the customer
- Customer Tenant ID
- The *.onmicrosoft.com domain
Spinpanel Support will then process your request and send you an update once the customer has been successfully removed.