Review a user profile and edit or delete the user or reset their password.
The user performing these operations must be assigned the Spinpanel User Administrators role.
Edit, delete, or reset the password of a user via the user profile
From the Manage menu on the left-hand side select Users.
- Select the user by clicking on their name.
- Manage the user.
- Select Edit User from the top middle menu.
- Change the Displayname.
Change the user's First name and/or Last name.
- Change the Info by changing the Job title, Department, and/or Company name.
- Change the Usage location the user is mostly working from by selecting it from the list of countries.
- Select if the user should be allowed to sign in. By switching off the Account enabled toggle you can block sign-in.
- Change the Contact info such as the Street address, State or province, City and/or ZIP or postal code.
Select Save User from the top middle menu to store changes or press Cancel if you want to return without making changes.
- Select Delete User from the top middle menu. The Remove user screen appears on the right side of the screen.
- Select Confirm to remove the user.
Reset password [currently not available]
- Select Reset password from the top middle menu. The Reset password screen appears on the right side of the screen. The user will be assigned a temporary password that must be changed upon the next sign-in.
- To display the temporary password click Reset Password. You can copy the Temporary password to the clipboard by clicking the copy icon to the right of the password.
- Select Close to close the screen.