You can use Spinpanel to create user accounts for users who need access to your Azure Active Directory (Azure AD) organization and Spinpanel.
The user performing these operations must be assigned the Spinpanel User Administrators role.
Add a new user
From the Manage menu on the left-hand side, select Users.
Select New user from the top middle menu.
- Select the organization that you want to add the user to. Your organization is always at the top of the list. If you manage multiple organizations you can scroll down or use the search bar to quickly look up the organization.
- Enter the Username. Username is the identifier that the user enters to sign in to Azure AD and Spinpanel. For example, 'email@example.com' The Username length must be at least 3 characters.
- Select the (Azure AD) Domain from the list.
- Enter the Name. Name is the given and surname of the user. For example, 'Paul Allen' The Name length must be at least 3 characters.
Enter the user's First name. The First name length must be at least 3 characters.
Enter the Last name. The Last name length must be at least 3 characters.
- Select if the user should be allowed to sign in from the moment of creation. By switching off the Account enabled toggle you can block sign-in.
- Select the Usage location the user is mostly working from by selecting it from the list of countries.
- Provide job info by entering the Job title, Department, and Company name.
Select Create to create the user account. Review the user's details on the next page.
- Close the New User wizard by selecting Close.
ℹ️ Make a note of the new user's sign-in information displayed on this page. Be sure to copy and send this information to the new user as you will not be able to access it later.
The user will need to sign in with their user name and temporary password. When the user signs in for the first time, they are prompted to change their password.