Add a new Microsoft Office subscription to your own organization using self-service or on behalf of your customers' organization if you are their CSP partner.
ℹ️ This article applies to Home > Products and services > Subscriptions > New subscription
The user performing these operations must be assigned the Spinpanel Product and Subscription Administrators role.
Add a Microsoft 365 subscription
From the Manage menu on the left-hand side, select Products and services.
- Select New subscription from the top middle menu.
- Select a customer from the list.
Customers you are allowed to manage are on the list. If you are an end-customer using self-service you won't be presented with this step.
- Select a partner from the list.
CSP partners the customer has a relationship with are on the list.
- Select the subscription type from the list.
- Select the offer to subscribe from the list by clicking on the offer name. You can use the search bar or scroll through the list.
- Select the number of licenses.
- Change to billing frequency from monthly to annual if desired.
- Some subscriptions offer add-ons. You can select add-ons and change the quantity by clicking on the Add-ons button. The available add-ons list will open on the right-hand side of the screen. You can use the search bar or scroll through the list.
- When you are satisfied with your selection, click Save to add the subscription and add-ons to the organization.
ℹ️ You can select multiple add-ons, but you have to select them one by one. Please note that the Billing frequency of the add-on is the same as the subscription. Microsoft does not allow for a different billing period for add-ons.