Review the groups a user is a member of and add memberships or remove memberships. Users can be a member of Spinpanel, Azure Security, or Microsoft 365 groups.
The user performing these operations must be assigned the Spinpanel User Group Administrators role.
Add memberships or remove memberships of a user via the user memberships overview
From the Manage menu on the left-hand side select Users.
- Select the user by clicking on their name.
- Select the Groups menu item in the middle menu.
- Manage group memberships.
- Select Add memberships from the top middle menu.
- Select one or more groups from the Select groups list.
- Click Select to add one or more groups to the user.
- Select one or more groups by clicking on their name.
- Select Remove memberships from the top middle menu.
- Click Confirm to delete the selected groups for the user.