Review the members of a user group and add memberships or remove memberships.
The user performing these operations must be assigned the Spinpanel UserGroup Administrators role.
Review memberships and add or remove memberships via the user members overview
From the Manage menu on the left-hand side select Groups.
- Select the group by clicking on the group name. Make sure that you select the User Group type. The group Properties now open.
- Select the Members menu item in the middle menu.
- Manage group memberships.
- Select Add memberships from the top middle menu.
- Select one or more users from the Select users list.
- When you are satisfied with your selection of users click Select to make them a member of the group.
- Select one or more users using the check box before their name. You can also select all users at once by selecting the check box in the filter area.
- Select Remove memberships from the top middle menu.
- Select Confirm to remove membership for the selected user(s).