Create (Spinpanel, Microsoft Security, or Microsoft 365) groups to add members to. You can create a Spinpanel user group or create a Security or Microsoft 365 group through Spinpanel in the Azure Active Directory (Azure AD) portal.
Manage Spinpanel groups: The user performing these operations must be assigned the Spinpanel User Group Administrators role.
Manage Microsoft Security or Microsoft 365 groups: The user performing these operations must be assigned the Spinpanel Azure AD Group Administrator role.
Add a new group
From the Manage menu on the left-hand side, select Groups.
Select New group.
- Select the type of group that you want to create. Group types available; Spinpanel user group, Microsoft 365 group, and Microsoft Security group.
- Select the organization that you want to add the group to.
- Enter the Group name and Description.
Select Create to create the group. Review the group's details on the next page.
- Close the New Group wizard by selecting Close.
- To see the new group in the list press the Refresh button.