The Microsoft Azure Service Management consent is required to sync in Azure Plan usage to allow for our solutions such as Reporting and Billing Connectors etc.
- Log into https://app.spinpanel.com with an account that has the Administrator role
- Scroll down to "Organization settings" and select "Configure your administrator credentials"
- Find the "Connect Spinpanel to Microsoft Azure" option and select "Grant consent"
- A Microsoft Authentication page will pop up, select "Use another account"
- Input the Spinpanel service account username and password
NOTE: Multifactor Authentication must come up during this login process for the token to be generated successfully (if the service account is already signed in, select the 3 dots on the right of the account and select "Sign Out" and then sign back in with that account)
- Accept the "Permissions requested" and confirm the consent is successful