You can configure service plans of licenses assigned to users and enable or disable services the user has access to. Because some licenses do not need to be individually assigned, they show up greyed out in the service plan list.
ℹ️ This article applies to Home > Users > [selected user] > Microsoft 365 > Configure services
The user performing these operations must be assigned the Spinpanel License Administrators role.
From the Manage menu on the left-hand side, select Users.
- Select the user by clicking on their name
- Select the Microsoft 365 menu item in the middle menu.
- Select a license from the list by clicking the check box.
- Select Configure services from the top middle menu.
- Select or deselect services to include or exclude from the available services the user has access to by clicking on the service. The enabled services are shown behind each license. By default, Spinpanel activates all services. It is possible that Microsoft does not allow all services to be activated. Click Select to confirm your selection.
ℹ️ Learn more about: