Use Client Apps to add applications that you can then easily make available to multiple customers.
- In the second menu select Client apps to add applications.
- Select Client app templates.
- Select Add.
- Enter the application name. The application name needs to be identical to the name in Apps & Features in Windows 10. If needed, install the application on a reference computer to determine the name.
- Select the Type, MSI or EXE.
- If desired or necessary, enter additional command-line arguments.
- Select +Select and select the installation file.
- Click Upload & save to save the application.
Assign client apps to customers
- Select Solutions then WorkSpace from the left menu.
- Select Client app templates under Applications.
- Select a Client App from the list of applications.
- Select Organization Assignment.
- From the list of Available organizations select one or several customers to make the application available.