If your organization has active Microsoft Online Services Subscriptions, you can assign licenses to users without purchasing extra licenses first. When your organization is out of licenses, Spinpanel tries to buy an additional license for you.
ℹ️ This article applies to Home > Users > [selected user] > Licenses > Assign license
The user performing these operations must be assigned the Spinpanel License Administrators role.
Assign a Microsoft 365 license to a user
From the Manage menu on the left-hand side, select Users.
- Select the user by clicking on their name.
- Select the Microsoft 365 menu item in the middle menu.
- Select Add license from the top middle menu.
- Select the license from the Select licenses list.
Only previously purchased licenses are available to assign. If you are out of licenses, Spinpanel tries to buy an additional license.
- Wait for the license to be assigned to the user.