Getting Started | App
Getting Started | Portal
How To Videos
Configure Administrative Templates
Administrative templates provide a centralized way of defining settings for computers and users. Unlike normal administrative templates, WorkSpace does not require a local Active Directory environment.
Workplace Manager provides templates for configuring Computer and User settings. These templates can easily be configured with specific settings and used as Starter template for one or several customers.
Configuring the Administrative Template
- Select Solutions then WorkSpace from the left menu
- Choose category Administrative templates
- Select an Administrative template from the list to define a Starter template.
- Select one or more settings and choose the desired value
- Click the pencil icon to give the Starter template a name
- Click Save
- The new Starter template is now visible in the list of Administrative templates with only the configured settings